IDiOT Buff

If You are an engineer then this would probably be your love letter to your girlfriend

My perpetual darling,

From the day u entered in the control volume of my mind my heart has become a closed system and its entropy is increasing

according to III'rd law of loveodynamics. ......

The events and activities are so complex that i cannot find the optimum

path after n nos. of iterations.. ....

My heart is unable to sustain the cyclic load of ur frequent smiles and

is near to endurance limit failure.....

I am quenched in ur thoughts and no heat treatment can save my heart

from decrystalisation now........

please do not test the bearing capacity of my heart valves and lower

your yield strength.... .....

please do not increase the compression ratio of my heart so much bcoz

it is not designed to bear so much thermal stress.....

please lower the octane no of ur temper as my little heart is not

accustomed to so much undesired Knocking.... ...

I am sure that u also would be experiencing some residual stress, and

will someday show a proportionate straining of ur heart according to

hooks law .........and as a Mechi i firmly belive in this theory.....so i

will wait ....... till my little heart crosess its ultimate tensile stress

and fractures.

By - Your LoveStrain-Hardened love
Posted by sahil, Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:27 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment