IDiOT-Laugh

*Scientists are trying to figure out how long a person can live without
Brain.
Please tell them your age!

*First Fool: I jumped from 20th floor from my building when I was a kid.
Second Fool: Did you survive.
First Fool: Don't remember, it was way back

*In aptitude test...River Thames is in which state?
Student: liquid state.

*INTERVIEW : Imagine, in a closed room, how can you escape if it caught Fire?
Man: Simple, stop imagining.

*Two friends were walking together.
1st friend : Holy shit! both of my wife and girlfriend are coming this way.
2nd friend : I was going to say the same thing.

*Man: in my dreams rats play football every night.
DR: take this tablet you will be ok.
Man: Can I take tomorrow, tonight is final game.
Posted by sahil, Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:37 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment